Nobody needed to wake me up when September ended. It feels like I blinked and it’s already October. We’re in the thick of things this fall with football, apple cider (my fiancee just made homemade donuts), and another great sale on apparel from Huckberry.
I could go hoarse talking about the great collections and gear at Huckberry, but that’s because they knock it out of the park every time. That’s why I never pass up on their killer sales. I know I’m still going to need plenty of short-sleeve shirts and shorts when I head down to Florida for the holidays. Plus, I can never go wrong with another fresh pair of shoes.
Flint and Tinder Floral Camo Short Sleeve Shirt [$42, usually $78]
- Stylish short sleeve button down inspired by Trapper from the original M*A*S*H
- Vintage Hawaiian floral print with camouflage-inspired colors
- Non-button down camp collar gives it a relaxed look
- Single chest pocket perfect for hanging onto your shades
- Wood shell buttons add a heritage touch
- Back box pleat and curved hem for additional mobility
Victory Sportswear Speed Runner – Exclusive [$172, usually $230]
- Exclusive colorway available only at Huckberry
- High-quality pigskin suede uppers provide structure and durability
- Specialized lining that reduces friction and keeps your feet cool and dry
- Durable Vibram gum outsole
- Re-soleable construction increases the lifespan of the shoe
- Cut, sewn, lasted, and trimmed by hand in small batches in Massachusetts, USA
Astorflex Lobbyflex [$139, usually $215]
- Moc-toe loafer style favored by men of leisure worldwide
- Thick, full-grain roughout calf leather with a soft, smooth interior and the rough nap on the outside
- Memory foam insole lined in soft calfskin for underfoot comfort
- Short metal shank adds stability with no compromise to flexibility
- Environmentally responsible leather production methods
- Traditional leather sole for authentic, easy-wearing style
- Handmade in Northern Italy by the same family for six generations
- Pictured above in Sabbia; also available in Cuoio and Militare
Wellen Hemp Tee [$31, usually $45]
- Made from hemp and organic cotton for a soft, durable, and long-lasting fabric
- Sustainable materials you can feel good about wearing
- Easy-going but flattering fit—plenty of room to move, but not baggy
- Hemp fibers take dye differently than organic cotton for an interesting visual texture
- Pictured above in Navy; also available in Grain, Hazy Black, Lighthouse Red, Moss, Natural, and Retro Gold
Check out all the great sale items that Huckberry has to offer at the link below!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.