Taking a shower might be a mundane daily routine, but what you use in the shower doesn’t have to be mundane. You want to look and smell your best whether you’re going to work or going out on a date, which is why you need Flamingo Estate shampoos, conditioners, and body washes.
In addition to the wonderful soothing scents of eucalyptus, lavender, and rosemary, Flamingo Estate also works closely with farmers to craft environmentally responsible goods made with natural materials. Smell good and do good for the environment. I can appreciate that and my fiancee can, too. Every shower I take is now a mini trip to the spa that I get to enjoy for the rest of the day. From your shower to your closet, Huckberry has got you covered.
Check out the newest additions from Flamingo Estate now available at Huckberry:
Tuscan Rosemary Shampoo
- Cleansing, nourishing, and refreshing shampoo made with natural ingredients
- Australian Wattleseed for rejuvenating the scalp
- Bergamot reduces stress and fatigue and helps to inspire creativity
- Tuscan Rosemary stimulates and supports cognitive function
- Vitamin E hydrates and repairs your hair
- Pump included for easy use
Sea Buckthorn Conditioner
- Botanical balm that smooths your hair and supports regeneration, strength, and elasticity
- Calming lavender to help ease you into relaxation
- Tulsi and eucalyptus hydrate your hair
- Sea buckthorn enhances elasticity and supports regeneration
Garden Essentials Body Wash
- Lathers beautifully and helps support the skin’s natural biome
- Ingredients are grown using regenerative practices that nurture the soil, increase biodiversity, and protect the earth
- Scented with natural essential oils, with an awakening fragrance of Clary sage, Australian eucalyptus, Mediterranean rosemary, and California lavender
- Babassu seed oil sustainably harvested in Brazil
- 100% pure eucalyptus is regeneratively farmed in western Australia
- California lavender grows harvested near the Feather River of the Sierra Nevadas
- Meadowfoam seed oil is no-till farmed and sustainably harvested from Willamette Valley in Oregon
- Jojoba Seed Oil is sourced from a third-generation family farm in the Sonoran desert in Arizona
- Pump crafted without springs or pins so it can be easily reused and recycled
Shower essentials are just the tip of the iceberg. Click below and discover all the great products that Flamingo Estate has to offer.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.