When it comes to making premium spices, it’s always good to have a chef leading the charge.
Spiceology is owned and operated by a number of chefs, and it just so happens they make some of the best cooking spices out there. Every flavor is tried and tested with a number of different meats to find the combinations that wow your taste buds the most.
In this 6-pack you’ll get a unique spice in each can. Their flavors are as described below—we’ve got our eye on the Honey Mustard IPA.
- Cherry Chipotle Ale Rub: Sweet, smoky, and spicy all in one powerful blend.
- Honey Mustard IPA Rub: Sweet honey and savory, rich dried mustard combined with all the bitter, floral, earthy, citrusy, piney, and fruity punch of a classic West Coast IPA.
- Hickory Peach Porter Rub: Chocolate, caramel, and toffee notes are set against the sweetness of dried peaches and the smokey, meaty flavor of hickory wood.
- Imperial Coffee Stout: Strong, dark, and creamy notes of a hoppy stout combined with spicy cinnamon and nutmeg and earthy cumin, finished with just a hint of smoky and spicy chiles.
- Jalapeño Lime Pilsner: Fruity, crisp, and slightly hoppy pilsner flavor combined with the fresh citrus flavors of limes and the bright heat of jalapeño.
- Mesquite Peppercorn Lager Rub: Light, crisp flavors of lager beer combined with the spicy and fruity flavors of pink peppercorns and strong, earthy hints of mesquite.
What’s interesting is although the beer can packaging looks awesome, the practical purpose of using cans are so the spices stay fresh longer. Spiceology makes sure to keep their spices small-batched in order to stay packed with flavor.
You can snag this 6-pack set on Huckberry right now for over 15% in part to their Annual Summer Sale. Get the set, experiment, and perfect your recipes for the next big grilling competition.
John is the Style & Gear Editor for BroBible. You can contact him on Twitter @johnthompsoniv or via email John@brobible.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.