Sunny days and warm weather are knocking on our doorstep, the official start of Summer is just around the corner. I recently busted a favorite pair of my expensive fishing sunglasses and it hit me hard but it wouldn’t have been such a tough pill to swallow if I’d only spend $35 on these premium shades below.
Today is an excellent day to refresh your sunglasses. These lightweight polarized sunglasses from Huckberry are only $35, they come in multiple colors, and the classic styles will frame your face perfectly without looking out of place. I don’t know about you bros but I plan on spending A LOT of time outdoors this Spring and Summer to make up for last year.
The two styles of shades we’re looking at here are the Huckberry Weekenders and the Cruisers. Each retails for $35 but there’s a higher-end option for $45 which is still like 1/4 of the cost you can get stuck paying if you go down to the mall for sunglasses. In fact, you can buy every style of these awesome sunglasses and still spend less than you might fork over at the mall. This is a win-win.
- Hardy construction allows the sunglasses to take a beating and easily bounce back
- Lightweight, modern design exclusively available at Huckberry
- Polarized lenses reduce eye strain, glare, and reflections while enhancing clarity and colors
- Proper, snug fit allows the glasses to sit comfortably on the face without falling off
- The temples guard the exterior of the hinge for added protection in case they take a tumble
- Branded with Huckberry’s trademark tree logo and “See You Out There” slogan
- Includes soft, Huckberry branded carrying pouch that can double as a lens cleaner in a pinch
- One size fits all
Let’s check out The Huckberry Weekenders (only $35):
Let’s take a look at the Huckberry Cruisers (just $35 right now):
Losing a pair of expensive shades is the worst. You could, in theory, just get better at not losing things but you’ve had your entire life to do that, haven’t you? Instead, you should just buy more affordable sunglasses like these $35 pairs that won’t leave you devastated if you forget them at the beach or go off a rope swing and lose them in the lake or river.
You can purchase these shades by following any of the links above or hitting that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.