We live in a world defined by data. Thanks to the accessibility of wearable tech, it’s never easier to make a decision and have the numbers to back it up.
- Want to log your last month of cardio and analyze endurance impovement? Easy.
- Want to know your distance to the tee on a dogleg par 4? Just a couple of taps on your smartwatch and you’ll not have to leave it to chance
- Want to see if that fork in the trail goes up an unexplored mountain ravine? Go for it – the GPS on your wrist will make sure you make it back to camp by sunset.
When it comes to smartwatches, Garmin is leading the charge for people who live an active lifestyle. They make smartwatches that help you track your goals and inform you with all the data you need while doing what you love, whether you’re a backcountry skier, off-roader, scratch golfer, or after-work runner.
Garmin smartwatches, now available at Best Buy, are ideal for tracking physical stats and synching with your smartphone. They also include some pretty nifty features for the active and adventurous, including models with GPS functionality.
Why shop for a Garmin smartwatch At Best Buy?
Ordering through Best Buy comes with a multitude of benefits. Order online and pick up in-store on the same day (if available) or you can always select the shipping options.
Not satisfied with your purchase? Exchange it for free within 14 days.
Additionally, Best Buy offers the Totaltech™ Membership, which comes with free 24/7/365 Geek Squad® support, up to 2 years of product protection, free delivery & standard installation all included. Members even enjoy an increased 60-day return window.
The Best Garmin Watches For An Active Lifestyle
Forerunner 735XT Smartwatch
The best Garmin watch for: Cardio enthusiasts, including everyday runners, joggers, and power-walkers.
- Data is streamed to your smartphone so that you can see exactly what you have been up to each day
- Included heart rate monitor ensures this Garmin Forerunner sport watch can tell when you’re in the zone
- Compatible with select Apple, Android, and Windows 10 Phone devices
Forerunner 245 Music GPS Smartwatch
The best Garmin watch for: Funners and fitness enthusiasts looking for a smartwatch with music capabilities to enhance their training routine.
- Built-in memory stores up to 500 songs for phone-free enjoyment
- Safety tracking feature sends your real-time location to emergency contacts after injury
- Long battery life provides multi-day use
Instinct Solar Tactical GPS Smartwatch
The best Garmin watch for: Hikers, backpackers, and serious outdoor enthusiasts. Basically anyone that spends time in the backcountry.
- Rugged GPS smartwatch that boasts solar charging
- Built to U.S. military standards (MIL-STD-810) and is water-rated to 100 meters.
- Night vision compatibility, waypoint projection, and dual-position GPS format
- Stealth mode allows you to go dark by disabling wireless communication and data sharing
vívomove Style Hybrid Smartwatch
The best Garmin watch for: A classic analog watch look and feel
- Traditional analog design combined with robust smart features
- Integrated wireless technologies let you stay connected all day
- Graphite aluminum case with a black pepper woven band that combines style and durability
Garmin Approach S62 GPS Smartwatch
The best Garmin watch for: Golfers
- AutoShot technology automatically tracks shot distance for convenient scorekeeping
- Heart rate monitor and the Pulse Ox feature display useful fitness and health information
- Powerful battery for up to 14 days of use on a single charge