There’s only one thing I think of when seeing a friendly, pink whale — vineyard vines.
From preppy polos to casual tees, the clothing and accessory retailer has made quite the name for itself in the past decade. And there’s plenty reason for that.
While your knowledge of vineyard vines may label it as the official dress code of high school lacrosse teams and college fraternities around the country, there’s more to them than that.
vineyard vines ins’t just a clothing company — it’s a lifestyle. Cliché, I know. But ask anyone you know who rocks the pink whales. Chances are they’ve got more than just one piece from vineyard vines. And once you feel the super soft cotton of their tees or experience the performance fabric of their jackets, there won’t be a doubt in your mind.
Live the Good Life
Preppy style isn’t anything new brought on by vineyard vines, but they do bring their own unique edge. As a former fraternity member myself, you could say I have some level of qualification when it comes to talking about pastel colored tees and crew-neck sweaters. And no one does it quite like vineyard vines. That’s why I trust them when updating my wardrobe with some new styles and fresh prints.
Looking back historically at my wardrobe, I’d consider myself a dark palette guy. Dark blue, grey, and black were my tried and trusted style options. Discovering vineyard vines opened my eyes to new options. For the first time, bright and flashy colors felt appealing to me. They brought a perfect level of energy without being over the top.
However, what puts vineyard vines above the rest is the incorporation of their friendly whale logo into fun prints. The result is clothing that feels may more personal. Case in point with their long-sleeve tee depicting a whale shredding through powder. As an avid skier, you know I had to cop.
Got an uncle who loves the boating and just needs the clothes to match it? vineyard vines has it covered. Your nephew entering his first year at a new high school? Give him the confidence he needs by decking him out in vineyard vines.
With so many jackets, hoodies, polos, pants and more available from vineyard vines, take a look at some of our favorite items we’ve put together below.
- Saltwaters that you can wear nonstop—literally wherever you go, they go
- Quarter-zip for easy wear
- Whale embroidered on the chest and vineyard vines logo on the inside collar
- Moisture-wicking & wrinkle-resistant
- New, incredibly soft fabric
- With a laid-back style, you’ll want the Surfside Joggers on permanent rotation
- Garment-dyed french terry
- vineyard vines embroidered on leg
- Rib cuffs and hem
- Made from durable soft cotton
Harbor Performance Vest
- Ditch the sleeves while retaining warmth with the Harbor Performance Vest
- Water-repellent, lightweight performance vest
- Packs into it’s own pocket for easy storage
- Mesh lining in pockets, interior and hood
- Storm guard zipper
- Diamond dobby fabric
- A pair of pants that looked and felt like old favorites, but are packed with performance
- Fits straight through the thigh and slightly tapers to the ankle
- Stretchy, functional “moves with you” fabric
- Water resistant
- Flexible waistband
- Soft cotton-like hand feel, but undeniably technical
On-The-Go Nylon Plaid Shirt
- NEW Classic fit—trimmed sleeves, slimmer through the chest, and can be work tucked or untucked
- Built-in stretch
- Moisture-wicking & quick-drying
- Buttoned barrel cuffs
- Performance nylon blend
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.