As if Huckberry didn’t already have enough amazing apparel options for fall. We all have our rotation of jeans, flannels, and sweaters that we’ve come to love during the fall. I’m here to remind you about the oft-forgotten fabric that shouldn’t be slept on in the season of foliage and cider. If you’re looking to change things with an old favorite, look no further than the corduroy gear now available at Huckberry.
You’d be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable pair of pants than the 365 Corduroy from Flint and Tinder. The look and feel of a tailored chino but with the stretch of joggers. Give me a pair of those and a Schott Corduroy Rancher Jacket and I’m good to go to every bonfire, apple-picking, and brewery patio from now until the snow falls.
Flint and Tinder 365 Corduroy Pant
- Corduroy construction for a nice touch of style
- Made with 2% spandex for stretch and 98% cotton for softness
- Carefully constructed from an 8 oz. blended fabric, making it the ideal weight for year-round wear
- Piece-dyed for a soft, comfortable fit right out of the box
- Fifth front pocket for secure carry
- Available in straight, slim, and tapered fits
- Pictured above in Moss; also available in Charcoal, Earth, Espresso, and Navy
Wellen Organic Cord Shirt
- Classic Oxford-style button-down cut from organic cotton corduroy
- Medium, fine-sized wale corduroy that’s soft but durable
- Easy-going fit that looks great layered over a tee or under a jacket
- Adjustable cuffs, button-down collar, and custom starburst buttons
- Pictured above in Cochineal; also available in Grain, Moss, Ocean Plaid, Slate, Sunset Plaid, and Washed Blue
Alex Mill Fine Wale Cord Popover Shirt
- Part henley and part long-sleeve polo, this unique look makes for a multi-occasion staple
- Easy-wearing material delivers just as much comfort as it does good looks
- Lightweight wale cord makes for a lightweight seasonal favorite
- Buttoned chest pocket keeps your sunglasses safe and sound
- Pictured above in Light Putty; also available in Ae
Schott Corduroy Rancher Jacket
- 7 wale corduroy outer fabric that’s tough, durable, and has a vintage look
- Body lined in a plush wool blend pile for extra insulation
- Faux sherpa lining at collar and storm flap
- Pre-washed for a soft, broken-in feel from day one
- Zipper front closure with snap button storm flap
- Two waist pockets with snap button flap closure and side-entry for hands
- Two chest pockets with snap button flaps
Check out the full line of Huckberry’s corduroy apparel at the link below!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.