The summer has barely started and it’s shaping up to be the busiest one of my life. I’m days away from my wedding, I’m a month away from my honeymoon, and I’m sure there will be plenty of mini-trips and activities in between. When you’re on the move this much, it’s important to be well-organized and packed accordingly. The new Topo Designs River Bag Backpack will solve a lot of problems for you.
You can spend a ton of money on multiple bags for work, travel, camping, hiking, and everything in between. The River Bag Backpack literally does it all. Tough enough to survive the great outdoors but clean and organized enough for your daily commute. I never thought that my new best friend for the summer would be a backpack, but here we are.
Topo Designs River Bag Backpack – 12L
- Durable pack built with go-anywhere, do-anything functionality
- Constructed from 100% recycled nylon with high abrasion resistance for a longer lifespan
- Cinch top closure ensures the contents of your pack stay nice and dry
- 200D nylon mesh sides allow swim trunks, towels, or climbing shoes to dry out in transit
- Adjustable webbing, shoulder, and backpack straps for dialing in the perfect fit
- Dual front zippered pockets offer added security and easy access to essentials
- Internal organization sleeve keeps things securely in place
- Padded base protects your belongings from rocky resting places and uneven surfaces
- YKK heavy-duty zippers for added durability
- Backed by Topo Designs’ MAP Guarantee Repairs Program
Check out all the great backpacks available at Huckberry at the link below!