- Our team of gear experts tracked down all of the latest and greatest gear releases this week to bring you the best.
- In this edition of the ‘things we want’ we check out some of the most exciting new bourbon whiskey releases of the year and Summer’s hottest new apparel.
- Make sure to check out everything featured this week or risk missing out on the season’s hottest new releases.
Our team of gear experts tracked down all of the latest and greatest gear releases this week to bring you the best. In this edition of the ‘things we want’ we check out some of the most exciting new bourbon whiskey releases of the year and Summer’s hottest new apparel. Make sure to check out everything featured this week or risk missing out on the season’s hottest new releases.
50 Things We Want This Week: Rabbit Hole Founder’s Collection Nevallier, Hats, Knives, And More
Rabbit Hole Founder’s Collection: Nevallier
The Rabbit Hole Distillery in Louisville, Kentucky recently released the newest expression from their Founder’s Collection, Nevallier, which is named in honor of oak selected from the Nevers and Allier forests of central France. The oak was selected by Rabbit Hole’s founder and whiskey maker Kaveh Zamanian who personally oversees the Rabbit Hole Founder’s Collection.
Simply stated, Nevallier from the Rabbit Hole Founder’s Collection checks every single box on my wildest wish list of whiskey characteristics. The limited edition Kentucky Straight Bourbon was aged for 16 years, 15 of those years were spent in new charred American oak barrels and they went into new French Oak barrels sculpted by Tonnellerie Leroi, one of France’s most renowned cooperates, for a full additional year. The finished product is damn near perfect.
Normally with rare whiskey releases you’ll read about the barrel-aging process in passing. Barrel-aging is pretty much the same process every time, right? WRONG. Kaveh considered the terroir, climate, and density of the wood’s grain before making decisions on these barrels. Check out this straight-up poetry from Rabbit Hole’s founder Kaveh Zamanian discussing the unique characteristics of the wood that brought Nevallier to life:
It’s not a cliché for me to say that I go down ‘rabbit holes’ to challenge what bourbon is and what it can be. This element of exploration and a willingness to take risks is exactly what our Founder’s Collection represents. With Nevallier, I set out to explore how bourbon could be transformed by French Oak and the result is a whiskey that is completely unique in relation to the other whiskeys I have produced. Nevallier nudges bourbon past its traditional borders and it is my hope that this one-of-a-kind spirit expands the perception of bourbon among those who have a deep appreciation for fine whiskey.”
I once interviewed Nick Offerman aka Ron Swanson and we spent a considerable amount of time talking about woodworking and even he didn’t speak as passionately about the wood as Rabbit Hole’s Kave speaks about these French Oak barrels.
I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a small sample for tasting and I poured about three thimbles worth so I could savor the rest on a special occasion in the future. Rabbit Hole Founder’s Collection Nevallier has rich notes of cherry, caramel, and orange. The long finish gives you that warm Kentucky hug as it coats your insides. There’s some spice, tobacco, and that tranquil vanilla found only in older spirits such as this.
So what’s the catch? Well, there are only 1,155 sequentially-numbered bottles being released to the public. And if you are able to find on of those 1,155 sequentially-numbered bottles, they retail for $895 per 750mL bottle.
Nevallier clocks in at 115.8 proof/ 57.9% ABV, each bottle has a gold cork and a stunning wooden box to be displayed on your shelf. You can hit that ‘shop’ button below to learn more!
Short Par 4 Is A No Brainer For Golfers
Short Par 4, the popular golf subscription service, is committed to outfit its golfers in stylish and comfortable apparel and accessories to allow them to focus less on what to wear, and more on how to tell your buddy that you’re done using your seven iron as a machete to find his errant tee shot.
And it’s easy.
- Select a membership that suits your needs: from casual and modern (if you’re hacking around at public courses) to sharp and sophisticated (if you’re country clubbin’).
- Take a personalized quiz: Short Par 4’s Style Caddies, armed with years of experience, will find items that are tailored to your style and lifestyle.
- Door-to-Door service: Receive the best of big names in golf like Callaway, Under Armour, Puma, and more delivered directly to your door.
Save On Summer Style With Tropical Bros
Tropical Bros was founded with the belief that good-looking summer styles shouldn’t cost a fortune. Whether it’s the most comfortable Hawaiian shirt you’ve ever worn or the most versatile polo you’ve ever owned, Tropical Bros is committed to delivering swimwear and apparel that won’t break the bank.
That’s why they’ve got a wide assortment of styles all available for under $50! With summer just around the corner, we’ve pulled together our favorite Hawaiian shirts, polos, and swimwear for you to give you a head start on beating the heat!
8 Men’s Hats To Help You Beat The Heat
Beat the heat and block the sun this Summer with one of this season’s best hats for men. Here we have 8 of the best classic ‘baseball cap’ style hats from Huckberry. A few of these are more technical with smart fabrics and breathable features built in. Others are meant to be more rugged and provide more robust protection from the elements.
 Banquet Canvas Snapback [$30]
 Black Diamond Passage Cap [$32]
 Huckberry Waxed Canvas 6-Panel Cap [$44]
 TSPTR Cal Mesh Cap [$55]
 Kavu Organic Strapcap in Steel Blue [$35]
 Sidnaw Company Camp Hat in Hunter [$65]
 Huckberry’s New 6-Panel Cap (6 colors) [$44]
Solar-Powered G-Shock Watches Keep Perfect Time
Full features of the G-Shock SOLAR+BLUETOOTH GA-B2100 include:
- A classic G-Shock shape that blends the elegance of an analog dial with advanced digital features
- Shock resistance, high-strength resin, and durable mineral-glass crystal means it’s ready for any adventure
- Battery charges from solar energy and will run for seven months without exposure to light
- Bluetooth connectivity keeps your time accurate, updating it when there are shifts in daylight savings or when you travel to another time zone
- Stopwatch feature measures and stores elapsed time and split time in 1/100-second increments up to 60 minutes and 1-second increments up to 24 hours
- Countdown feature operates in 1-second increments up to 24 hours
- Allows you to set up to 5 daily alarms for managing tasks and reminders
- 200-meter water resistance makes it safe for showering, swimming, or surfing
- Super illuminator LED backlight with Afterglow enables you to read it clearly in low-light situations
If you want to pick up the G-Shock GA-B2100 today in Yellow, Navy, or Green you can hit the ‘shop’ button below. They are all for sale on Huckberry but they’ll sell out fast!
Waterproof Patagonia Guidewater Backpack Keeps Your Precious Gear Dry
The Patagonia Guidewater Backpack is pretty brilliant in design. It’s a waterproof backpack that can be used every day or it can be an adventure bag for boating, fishing, and traveling.
The inside of the Patagonia Guidewater Backpack looks very similar to how you’d expect your daily bag to look except the 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with PU coating lining ensures your gear never gets wet. This Patagonia Guidewater Backpack is the real deal when it comes to well-built waterproof backpacks.
Full features include:
- A waterproof backpack designed to be the ideal go bag, rain or shine
- Outer made from recycled nylon for a completely waterproof shell
- Recycled polyester back panel doesn’t absorb or retain water
- Interior lined with recycled polyester for added protection
- Fully waterproof IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full submersion
- Internal organizer pocket can be transferred to external lash points for quick access
- Pass-through lumbar holds a net for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
- Adjustable sternum strap with buckle closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you want to pick up the waterproof Patagonia Guidewater Backpack today, just hit that ‘shop’ button below to shop for it on Huckberry!
Exclusive Leatherman KBx Pocket Knife
I’ve owned a Leatherman for the vast majority of my life. My mom gave me when when I was just a little kid in the Cub Scouts, it was my first pocket knife/multi-tool and it actually pains me that I lost it over the years. If you take care of your Leatherman tools and knives they’ll last a lifetime and that is backed up by Leatherman’s 25-year warranty. This one is exclusively available at Huckberry.
Full features of the Huckberry x Leatherman KBx include:
- Exclusive rendition of the KBx only available at Huckberry
- 420HC stainless steel blade holds a good edge and is extra tough
- Skeleton frame and blade design cut weight down to just 1.3 oz
- BottleClip clips the knife securely into your pocket and also opens bottle tops
- Liner lock design
- Backed by the Leatherman 25-year warranty
- Made in Portland, OR, USA
New Everyday Carry Items
 G-Shock GBA900UU-5A Watch [$130]
 CRKT Facet Pocket Knife [$60, usually $80]
 Fjallraven Tree Kanken Backpack [$125]
 The Mehlville Carabiner [$60]
 Sackville & Co Carry Case Keychain [$20]
 Arcade Belt Co. Ridge in Black [$29]
 Raen Optics Aren – Polarized [$175]
Gear Up With New Accessories
 Q Timex Reissue in Blue/Red [$179]
 Waxed Canvas 6-Panel Cap in Field Tan [$44]
 Rab Expedition Kitbag 50 [$100]
 Huckberry x Leatherman Skeletool KBx [$45]
 Kavu Rope Key Chain [$8]
 Craighill Key Capsule [$25]
Rugged, Stylish, And Functional
 G-Shock GBD200UU-9 Watch [$150]
 Seager Co. Big Mouth Backpack [$160]
 CRKT Compano Carabiner / Pocket Knife [$55]
 Craighill Wilson Keyring in Brass [$15]
 Dissim Inverted Lighter [$48]
 The Cache River Keychain Bit Driver [$60]
8 Upgrades To Your Daily EDC Collection
 Free Fly Bamboo Slub Hoody [$69]
 Faherty Brand Belt Loop All Day Shorts [$53, usually $98]
 The Carter Pocket Knife in Black/Stainless [$139]
 Craighill Offset Keyring in Vapor Black [$38]
 Kavu Little Feller Duffel [$80]
 Sunski Ventana Sunglasses [$58]
 Bellroy Flip Case [$89]
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.