Huckberry’s Labor Day Sale is chock full of incredible deals, but this one might take the cake. You can waste your time with knife sets that break or get dull and then you’re stuck with a half-empty knife block of regrets. Or, you can get Down The River Forge’s Marsh Series Knife Set on sale this weekend.
Getting almost $1,000 off for a knife set of this quality is bonkers. The Marsh Series is designed to perform just as well with your chopping needs at the campsite as it will in your home kitchen. Each knife is carefully crafted, sharpened, and reinforced for long-term use by experts at a shop in New Orleans.
By the way, there are only a handful of these knife sets still available, so I’d hurry over to Huckberry and pick one up this Labor Day weekend before they’re gone.
Down The River Forge Marsh Series Knife Set [$1,020, usually $2,000]
- Four-knife set, handmade in Louisiana
- Includes a Marsh Knife, Cane Knife, Cleaver, and Oyster Shucker for your in-field and camp-kitchen needs
- Marsh Knife: ideal for field use and skinning
- Cane Knife: traditionally used to harvest sugar cane, this knife is built by Stephen for breaking cane for camouflage in the marsh while duck hunting, and can also be used as a machete
- Cleaver: perfect for camp kitchen prep, whether you’re breaking down large cuts of meat or slicing up veggies
- Oyster Shucker: for shuckin’ like a pro
- All DTRF knives undergo heat treatment, grinding, sharpening, and handle work in New Orleans
Check out all the great home goods that are on sale during Huckberry’s Labor Day Sale at the link below!