Presented in partnership with TravisMathew…
- TravisMathew offers stylish and comfortable attire for on and off the golf course.
- With three awesome Father’s Day bundles, you can get dad the gear he wants whether he’s spending his day on the course or on the couch.
- See more cool stuff from TravisMathew here.
We know Dad’s top priority is typically feeling good, but with a little help from TravisMathew he can look as good as he feels. With lightweight, extremely comfortable clothing built for versatility — whether he’s on the back nine, in the boardroom, or cooking burgers in the backyard — update Dad’s wardrobe for Father’s Day.
From hats and tops to bottoms and even footwear, TravisMathew offers tons of casual, comfortable, and cool attire for men, great for both on and off the golf course. So, while you may not be able to change Dad’s mind about trying to outsmart his phone’s GPS or eating expired food, and he’ll almost certainly still bogey a bunch of holes when you take him to the golf course for Father’s Day… at least he’ll look good. That’s what really matters anyway, right?
Since TravisMathew knows all Dad really wants is comfortable clothes he can rely on, the brand’s offering a few separate bundles to choose from for Father’s Day. You better believe they all hook your pops up, too, so make sure you get on these deals stat!
Your dad deserves to look and feel his best on the golf course, and the TravisMathew bundles below will surely help him achieve just that.
$100 Polo + Hat
- Choose ANY polo + hat for just $100, giving your dad a fresh new look.
$150 Polo + Short
- Find the right polo + short combination with this Father’s Day bundle, which is sure to bring a ton of compliments to your dad.
$175 Polo + Short + Hat
- If you really want to win child of the year, outfit dad with a complete outfit, featuring this polo + short + hat bundle from TravisMathew.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.