I know that it’s not Fresh Kick Friday, but this is an emergency. You know that I take our beloved holidays seriously around here, so I would only break tradition if it was completely necessary. This is completely necessary: Vans now has a line of sneaker boots and they’re available at Huckberry.
We’ve all known Vans since our childhood when we all failed at trying to do an ollie on a skateboard and settled for just looking like we could do an ollie on a skateboard. They’ve been an iconic brand for decades for a reason, but I never expected them to pull off a style like this that’s absolutely perfect with fall right around the corner.
Fun fact about me: I LOVE sneaker boots. I’ve never been much of a sneakerhead and boots can either be too formal or too rugged for my everyday tastes, so the sneaker boot is perfectly in my wheelhouse for footwear.
Vans SK8-Hi DR MTE-2 Sneaker Boot
- Classic SK8-Hi style in an adventure-ready, water-resistant build
- Stretchy, waterproof upper provides 360-degree protection from moisture
- Zonal MTE™-2 Primaloft® insulation keeps your toes toasty without retaining internal moisture
- Lugged outsole with multi-directional treads, multi-level surfacing, and a siped tire-like design delivers increased traction in wet conditions
- UltraCush™ molded EVA footbed and an OrthoLite® topsheet keep your feet comfy and dry
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Check out the full of Vans footwear available at Huckberry at the link below!