What is up, my dudes? I wrote about these headphones a few weeks ago but I had to put this sale on your radar again today because you can save $31 or 15% on the same wireless headphones I use every single day while I’m out running or on the Peloton. I also travel with these even though it’s been a hot minute since I’ve gone anywhere. There are multiple sizes of the ear inserts, they’re indestructible, and the sound quality is world-class. I’ve had the Jaybird Vista Earthproof Wireless Headphones for about two years now, maybe longer, I can’t really keep track of time with how strange the past year has been, but these are the only wireless earbuds I’ll use.
The Jaybird Vista Earthproof Wireless Headphones ($149, usually $180) have been overhauled to meet the military’s MIL-STD 810G requirements which means they had to pass repeated shock tests, vibration tests, drop tests, and crush tests as well as work through extreme exposure to tropical humidity, hurricane-force water, and desert sandstorm conditions. I’ve been using these on the Peloton probably five days a week for the past year and a half and I also wear them when I’m running outdoors and I’ve never once had a problem with sound quality or comfort. They only take 5 minutes of charging to give you a full hour of battery life. The battery has 6-hours of juice and the charging case ensures you always have extra battery on hand.
The Jaybird Vista Earthproof Wireless Headphones are currently on sale at Huckberry and marked down $31 from $180 to $149. I got mine when they were still over $200 and I 100% think they’re worth every penny. Let’s check ’em out:
Full features of the Jaybird Vista Earthproof Wireless Headphones include (buy here):
- The only headphones on the market that meet MIL-STD 810G requirements
- To qualify as MIL-STD 810G, you have to pass repeated shock, vibrations, drop, and crush tests as well as withstand extended exposure to tropical humidity, hurricane-force water, and desert sandstorm conditions
- Water- and sweat-proof construction can handle the elements with ease
- Truly wireless design, these earbuds snugly rest in your ear without any cords
- Rechargeable, 6-hour battery provides ample power for your all-day adventures and offers an hour of playtime after just five minutes of charging
- Locate lost earbuds with the built-in tracking capabilities
- Interchangeable silicone fins and tips for seamless, fine-tuned comfort
- Incredible sound quality for any kind of music or audio
- Phone call capabilities
- Protective travel case charges the earbuds when not in use and provides 10 hours of battery life
- Supremely lightweight, you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing earbuds at all
- Create and save custom EQ settings, access your Spotify account, and listen to community recommended playlists and podcasts using the Jaybird mobile app
If you want to pick up the Jaybird Vista Earthproof Wireless Headphones in Black or Grey you can follow any of the links throughout this article or click that ‘shop now’ button below to head on over to Huckberry where can you grab these while they’re still on sale!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.