It’s kind of funny to me that there is this backpack brand out there with such a cult following but avid outdoorsmen and nature photographers swear by these WANDRD backpacks. What sets WANDRD backpacks apart from the competition is how customizable they are. This is the primary reason nature photographers are so attracted to these backpacks because they can reconfigure them in a ton of different ways to hold all of their gear and likewise it’s what makes them so popular with hikers, campers, rangers, and guides.
Another MASSIVE selling point of these bags is they’re ‘damn near bombproof’ in construction. You can pretty much drop it off the side of a cliff and know that it will be intact when you make it back down the mountain. They are currently running a sale on Huckberry where you can save up to 25% for a limited time on their daypack ($175, usually $219), 31-liter PRVKE ($153, usually $204), and the HEXAD Access Duffel – 45L bag ($220, usually $259).
Check ’em out:
Full features of the WANDRD Duo Daypack ($175, usually $219) include:
- Dual side access gives you access to both sides of the bag quickly and easily
- Spacious 20 L interior with smart internal organization
- Includes a Pop Camera Cube that pops up when you need and folds down out of the way when you don’t
- Padded expansion pockets for valuable gear
- Padded laptop sleeve protects computers and fits up to 16” MacBook pro
- Clamshell zipper design gives you access to the entire bag at once when unzipped all the way
- Luggage pass through strap secures to a carry-on bag handle
- Expandable side pocket for water bottle or tripod
- Hidden passport/cash pocket
- Covered by WANDRD’s lifetime “Wander More, Worry Less” guarantee — if anything goes wrong, they’ll fix it
Full features of the WANDRD PRVKE – 31L ($153, usually $204) include:
- Roll-top closure, clamshell opening, and side access provides three ways to access gear
- Extremely durable and highly weather-resistant materials: TPU-coated tarpaulin and 1680 D ballistic nylon
- Checkpoint friendly design with easy access to laptop and other gear lets you breeze through security
- Four zippered pockets for organizing small gear: hidden passport/wallet pocket, side pocket, microfiber-lined electronics pocket, and flat front pocket
- Expandable roll-top closure increases capacity from 31L to 35L
- Numerous attachment points on every side of the bag and shoulder straps to easily attach gear
- Expandable pocket for water bottle, mini-tripod, hiking sticks, etc.
- Heavy-duty haul handles with magnetic snap closure
- Adjustable sternum strap, padded back panel, and padded shoulder straps for comfortable extended carry
- Sleek, minimal, and urban-inspired design
- Covered by WANDRD’s lifetime “Wander More, Worry Less” guarantee — if anything goes wrong, they will fix it
You can hit that ‘shop now’ button below or follow any of the links above to pick up these awesome backpacks while they’re still on sale!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.