- The waterproof Patagonia Guidewater Backpack is here to keep all of your most precious gear dry on your wettest adventures.
- Whether it’s for daily use or a fishing/boating trip, this waterproof backpack ensures the gear you want to remain dry stays that way.
If you’ve ever been caught in a rainstorm while carrying any sort of expensive electronics that aren’t waterproof (cameras, iPad, etc) then I’m sure you understand the value of a waterproof backpack. I’m one of the foolish people who made this mistake multiple times before finally purchasing a waterproof backpack like the Patagonia Guidewater Backpack and never looking back.
The Patagonia Guidewater Backpack is pretty brilliant in design. It’s a waterproof backpack that can be used every day or it can be an adventure bag for boating, fishing, and traveling.
The inside of the Patagonia Guidewater Backpack looks very similar to how you’d expect your daily bag to look except the 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with PU coating lining ensures your gear never gets wet. This Patagonia Guidewater Backpack is the real deal when it comes to well-built waterproof backpacks so let’s check it out below…
Waterproof Patagonia Guidewater Backpack Keeps Your Precious Gear Dry
Full features include:
- A waterproof backpack designed to be the ideal go bag, rain or shine
- Outer made from recycled nylon for a completely waterproof shell
- Recycled polyester back panel doesn’t absorb or retain water
- Interior lined with recycled polyester for added protection
- Fully waterproof IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full submersion
- Internal organizer pocket can be transferred to external lash points for quick access
- Pass-through lumbar holds a net for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
- Adjustable sternum strap with buckle closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you want to pick up the waterproof Patagonia Guidewater Backpack today, just hit that ‘shop’ button below to shop for it on Huckberry!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.