This change in seasonal weather and the ‘Spring Forward’ time change is a perfect time to upgrade your daily footwear. For running errands, walking the dog, lounging aroudn the house, and most other late Winter/Spring/Early Summer activities these are perfect. I’m talking, of course, about the Greys Outdoor Slipper Boots ($108). You should know they do tend to run large! So size down one to be safe. Once you do that, these are some of the most beloved slippers ever made so prepare to fall in love with them.
The Outdoor Slipper Boot from Greys ($108) comes in six colors available over at Huckberry, just hit that link and toggle through the colors to check ’em all out. They retail for $108 and the upper is a naturally temperature-regulating wool/synthetic blend with a grippy rubber sole. In reality, you can wear these all year long across all four seasons but I’m singling them out for the holidays because this is the perfect time of year to treat yourself to a new pair and they’ve just come back in stock at Huckberry!
Let’s give the Outdoor Slipper Boot from Greys a look:
Full features of the Greys Outdoor Slipper Boot include:
- Crafted from a temperature-regulating wool blend
- Grippy rubber sole provides traction for indoor/outdoor wear
- An upgraded, modern silhouette doesn’t look like you’re wearing elf shoes (you know what we mean)
- Reinforced leather pull tab for easy on-off
- Super comfortable with or without socks
- Wool is naturally breathable, odor-resistant, temperature regulating, and moisture wicking
- Stub-proof toe box protects your toes from shuffling-in-the-dark danger
You can purchase the Greys Outdoor Slipper Boot in the six colors available over on Huckberry. They retail for $108, all you need to do is follow any of the links above or hit that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.