This Is How You Can Find Out Who The Buttholes Are Who Ignored Your Friend Requests On Facebook

Normally if I don’t have my friend request accepted within a few days I go ahead and delete it – assuming I remember requesting said person, of course. Considering my memory stretches back as far as breakfast tops and I regularly forget what kind of underwear I’m wearing (TRICK QUESTION: I’m not wearing any right now) at any given moment, I only remember to delete people around 40% of the time. The other 60%? I’m just sitting in their “Friend Request” folder, forever in limbo, utterly alone and friendless.

Er, at least that’s how it used to be – now that I know how to see who’s been ignoring my friend requests I can go ahead and permanently delete all those assholes from my life. So if you’re ready for a good ol’ fashioned social media weeding like I am, here’s how you do it:

1 Go to your Facebook homepage and click on your “Friend Requests” tab

2. From the drop-down menu, click “View All”

3. From there, click “View Sent Requests” (NOTE: See this list of people? These are the people who are on the opposite side of the fence as you, i.e. people whose friend requests YOU are ignoring :))

4. And there you go! These are all the buttholes who have been ignoring your friend request for months on end.

[H/T Metro]