Has your girl been begging to get hitched for months? Is she dropping hints every five seconds? Is she busting your balls about taking “the next step.” I figured. You should run.
If you’re into the idea, I’ve got another idea that will save her parents a ton of cash on a wedding AND you’ll get to go to a beer festival on the same day. Win/win bros. There’s only one catch — you’ve got less than a month to figure out all of the logistics because the wedding would be on Valentine’s Day.
Do you like spontaneity? Are you a craft beer lover? Do you want to get married by a Brewer at Strong Beer Festival? Would you like a free wedding? If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, The Arizona Craft Brewers Guild’s “Hop Down the Aisle” Impromptu Wedding is for you.
On Valentine’s Day, February 14h, 2015 at 12:30 p.m., one lucky couple will walk down the aisle at the 15th annual Strong Beer Festival. The Catch? They will only have 24-hours’ notice until beer glasses start clinking and wedding bells are ringing.
Here’s how it works — to enter, couples must submit and commit to the following:
- Send a one page, 500 words or less, email to email@example.com on why you want to get hitched at Arizona Strong Beer Festival 2015.
- The name of both parties, phone number and email address
- Must be able to appear for an interview on Wednesday, February 12th.
- Must be able to obtain an Arizona Marriage License prior to February 14, 2015.
- All submissions must be received by February 1, 2015 at midnight.
- No purchase required to participate.
So if you love beer, beer festivals and, oh yeah, your girl, enter and you never know. It could be the best day of your life. Except for that whole “until death do you part” shit.