Calling All Out-Of-Work Bros: We Are Hiring An LA-Based Summer Video Intern
I’m going to keep this short and sweet. This summer, BroBible is going to be producing a bunch of exciting original video content. What type of content? I can’t say. I’m not being secretive, I just actually have no idea. But what I do know, is that we need a little help. That’s where you come in…
We’re hiring a summer intern. This is a paid position. You will get compensated for your work with real, government-approved money. However, it is part-time, and you’ll only be working three days a week, so don’t put a down payment on that mansion just yet.
Ideal candidate is…
- Currently in college, or a recent graduate
- Not annoying
- A fan of BroBible and familiar with our voice
- A connoisseur of all things bro
- Comfortable with being on camera
- Living in the LA-area
- Familiar with all facets of social media and has a decent following
- Easy to work with and knows how to follow instructions without giving serious ‘tude
- Not affiliated with any radical extremist group
I’m sure there’s more to it, but that’s all I’ve got for now. Any editing or videographer experience is also a serious plus, but not a requirement. I don’t want to glamorize this position because I’m sure it will be a lot of annoying bitch work such as getting people to sign releases and scouting locations, BUT you will have the opportunity to contribute creatively, be on camera, and get some good experience under your belt.
If you still feel like this position is for you, please send your resume AND a quick paragraph about why you want to be the BroBible Summer Video Intern to – email@example.com
We are looking for someone to start as early as NEXT WEEK (May 27th), so don’t delay!