It’s 4/2o and you know what that means! YEP–it’s George Takei’s 80th birthday! Oh wait, that’s not what you were expecting? Forgive me, I’m high. I hope you enjoyed this 10-minute blooper highlight reel of the most stoned people to ever appear on live television, but if you’re too baked to click play, here are 6 things we learned from these enlightened people.
6 Things We Learned
- Killing people is heavy
- If you’re tired of getting arrested for weed, do not tell the evening news “I always got weed on me” and that your Instagram handle is @LoudPharmacy.
- Chicks love Johnny Football
- Texas A&M has definitely found its spot in the SEC
- Global warming is a hoax.
- White men should not attempt to moonwalk. Especially white Baby Boomers.
Now get off the damn internet and go watch Interstellar.