Yo, do you see that? DO YOU SEE IT? Like I don’t even know why you’re reading this when you should be watching that video as you sprint to the kitchen to make spaghetti and meatball tacos. But since you’re apparently a hair behind the learning curve, here’s the instructions they go through in the video:
- Cook your spaghetti, mix in a beaten egg and lay the mixture out on a baking tray
- Bake for 10 minutes, cool for 20 and then cut out circle shapes
- Put spaghetti circle shapes into taco shaped rack and fill with meatballs
- Dump some marinara on that bitch
- Bake for 20 more minutes, add parmesan
…but really, why are you still reading this?