Woman Sends Horrific ‘Bloody Hostage’ Pic After Being Kidnapped, Now She’s In Jail Because She Made The Whole Thing Up

I can’t stress enough the importance of not sticking your dick in crazy. The consequences can be disastrous. But you don’t have to take my word for it, you can see for yourself with this important news story that I believe is a teachable lesson. Some poor fella was dating Leiha Ann-Sue Artman, and things were apparently going terrific until she was brutally kidnapped and sexually assaulted.

MLive has the details on the bizarre story:

Artman claimed that at around 6 p.m. on March 27, four men stopped to ask her directions and then abducted her from her driveway, according to court documents. She told authorities they blindfolded her, bound her hands and threw her in the trunk of their car before she was beaten and sexually assaulted at an unknown location, according to the court documents.

Her boyfriend reported to investigating Michigan State Police troopers that he had received text messages early on March 29 demanding money for Artman’s release, documents show. The text messages, which the boyfriend showed troopers, also included photos of Artman gagged and bleeding from her head, according to the documents.

Leiha sent her boyfriend a text message with a photo of her bleeding and gagged.

Artman was able to call her boyfriend and he picked her up at a location near her Michigan home where her abductors dropped her off.

The harrowing ordeal was finally over and she was safe.

Troopers interviewed Artman at Hackley Hospital on March 29 and her story had many holes in it. They investigated and found that the woman had made up the entire story up.

The 25-year-old mother was charged with false report of a felony, which itself is a four-year felony. She is being charged as habitual offender second offense, which increases the maximum penalty to six years.

Artman has a 2014 conviction for resisting and opposing a police officer, as well as a felony breaking and entering a building conviction in 2007 when she was a juvenile. She also was sentenced in June to two days in jail and 12 months probation for financial transaction device fraud.

Artman was sentenced in Oceana County in February 2015 for larceny less than $200 and agreed to testify against a co-defendant in return for the dismissal of a breaking and entering a building, the Oceana County Press reported.

This week, Artman pleaded guilty to false report as a felony and was sentenced to 12 months in jail.

Please, please, please be careful out there bros.