Runner’s fatigue can hit at any time, on any day, and sometimes right in the middle of a run.
The mind wants to keep going and put in the miles but the body will have none of it. Runner’s fatigue typically subsides after a few days of rest, eating right, and getting better sleep, but occasionally the rundown feeling lasts much longer.
In this episode of “We Run This”, Nick and Chris discuss runner’s fatigue. Nick is stuck in the middle of a rut and hasn’t run in weeks.
The guys discuss Nick’s overall crappy feeling, overtraining, tips to break out of runner’s fatigue, and if maybe part of the issue might be all in Nick’s head.
Subscribe and listen to all the episodes here:
Watch the entire episode on YouTube now!
We Run This is a podcast about running, made for athletes of all shapes and sizes.
- Episode #1: Why Do People Run So Much?
- Episode #2: Why Virtual Races Are Stupid
- Episode #3: These Are The Unwritten Rules Of Running
- Episode #4: Should You Run With A Mask On?
- Episode #5: The Most Ridiculous Running Records (So Far)
- Episode #6: How To Find The Motivation To Run When You Feel Like Crap
- Episode #7: Running In a Strange Place
- Episode #8: Weird Marathon Rules That Runners Have To Follow