No cursing. No costumes. No alcohol. No doping. No fireworks?
Every marathon has its own set of rules runners have to follow, but while some rules make total sense, some marathon rules are dumb, outdated, or just completely absurd.
This week on “We Run This”, Nick and I are joined by Don Povia of Transition Sports & Entertainment to talk about running and training for marathons, the rules to follow and break, and why I just can’t commit to running the 26.2 miles.
Subscribe and listen to all the episodes here:
Watch the entire episode on YouTube now!
We Run This is a podcast about running, made for athletes of all shapes and sizes.
- Episode #1: Why Do People Run So Much?
- Episode #2: Why Virtual Races Are Stupid
- Episode #3: These Are The Unwritten Rules Of Running
- Episode #4: Should You Run With A Mask On?
- Episode #5: The Most Ridiculous Running Records (So Far)
- Episode #6: How To Find The Motivation To Run When You Feel Like Crap
- Episode #7: Running In a Strange Place