Presented in partnership with UFC 257 on ESPN+
UFC 257 is one of the most highly-anticipated events of the early calendar year, with iconic fighter Conor McGregor returning to the Octagon to take on Dustin Poirier in a rematch from their fight years ago. Taking place in at Fight Island in Abu Dhabi, McGregor looks to prove he’s still the champion he once was, while Poirier hopes to avenge the aforementioned first-round loss against the Irishmen.
Whether you’re a diehard MMA fan or a casual sports fanatic, the UFC 257 stream is only available in one place, ESPN+, so make sure you get your subscription prior to fight night on Saturday, January 23rd.
UFC 257 stream: Only available on ESPN+
Although UFC 257 isn’t until Saturday, January 23rd, that doesn’t mean you can’t already order the event on ESPN+.
And, in addition to the headliner of Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2, there are a few other tasty matchups on the Main Card to look forward to, meaning you can sit around all day long and take in the drama of the UFC — and, oh boy, will there by drama.
UFC 257 Pay Per View Main Card (on ESPN+ PPV) 7 p.m. PST / 10 p.m. EST
- Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier
- Michael Chandler vs. Dan Hooker
- Jessica Eye vs. Joanne Calderwood
- Matt Frevola vs. Ottman Azaitar
- Amanda Ribas vs. Marina Rodriguez
UFC 257 Prelims (on ESPN+ & ESPN) 5 p.m. PST / 8 p.m. EST
- Nasrat Haqparast vs. Arman Tsarukyan
- Brad Tavares vs. Antonio Carlos Junior
- Juliana Pena vs. Sara McMann
- Khalil Rountree vs. Marcin Prachnio
UFC 257 Early Prelims (on ESPN+ & ESPN) 3:15 p.m. PST / 6:15 p.m. EST
- Andrew Sanchez vs. Makhmud Muradov
- Nik Lentz vs. Movsar Evloev
- Amir Albazi vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov
*Fight card subject to change
With tons of storylines, one thing’s clear: No sports fan wants to miss out on UFC 257 — so make sure to tune in on ESPN+.
It’s easy to see why UFC 257’s main draw is Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier, as the two go head-to-head for the second time against one another. With McGregor beating Poirier in the first round at UFC 178 in 2014, there’s bad blood between the two fighters. And while this Lightweight bout isn’t for a championship belt, there’s still plenty of expected drama. Such is always the case anytime McGregor steps into the Octagon.
The only place to watch UFC 257 is ESPN+, and you can order the fight and get a year-long subscription to the streaming service for just $89.98. The PPV for UFC 257 alone is $69.99, so you’ll experience serious savings with an ESPN+ subscription.
And for those diehard UFC fans, get yourself ready for UFC 257 by watching some great ESPN+ Originals ahead of the fight — like Detail: Daniel Cormier: Breaking Down Max Holloway, and the 30 for 30 film Chuck & Tito.
Remember, ESPN+ is the exclusive home for all the action inside the Octagon. So, if you’re already planning on watching UFC 257, you’ll want to make sure you score yourself all the dope content that the streaming service offers. Just look at some of the programming on ESPN+ that you’ll get with a subscription.
- 20 Live UFC Fight Nights Exclusively on ESPN Plus
- 100+ total UFC fights, including early prelims, prelims and main-card events
- Dana White’s Contender Series, which airs exclusively on ESPN Plus
- ESPN+ members get Ariel & The Bad Guy, as well as award-winning editorial coverage
- Classic Fights and Fight Replays
- Streaming UFC (including pay-per-view fights) from any device through ESPN+
If you’re a sports fan, ESPN+ is the one-stop shop to consume all sorts of your favorite content. And while waiting for UFC 257 to take place on January 23rd, the streaming service will be a lifesaver to get your sports fix with hours of content.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.