- UFC 264 pits Conor McGregor against longtime rival Dustin Poirier for the third time
- The headline bout between McGregor and Poirier is for the Lightweight Championship, but there are plenty of other incredible fights to look forward to
- ESPN+ is the only place to watch UFC 264 – stream UFC 264 via ESPN+ here!
There are plenty of summer sporting events going on right now, but none is bigger than UFC 264, which is easily one of the most highly-anticipated events of the year. Not only is the event headlined by the trilogy bout between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier for the Lightweight Championship, but with other Main Card and Prelim fights, every sports fan should have an eye on July 10th when UFC 264 goes down.
The McGregor-Poirier rivalry is well-documented, with the latter having won the previous showdown between the two UFC superstars earlier this year at UFC 257 with a second-round TKO. The outspoken McGregor won a 2014 match at UFC 178 with a first round TKO at UFC 178, so UFC 264 is for all the bragging rights.
With lots of drama sure to unfold at UFC 264, every sports fan will want to make sure to stream the event via ESPN+, which is the exclusive home for all things UFC. Trust us, this is not the time to skip out on watching sports.
The only place to UFC 264 is on ESPN+
UFC 264 is set for this Saturday, July 10th. And to make sure you’re all set for the hyped event, you can already order the event via ESPN+.
In addition to the headliner of Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 3, there are a bunch of other tasty matchups on the Fight Card to look forward to, meaning you can sit around all day long to take in the drama of the UFC. Take a look below at the scheduled bouts.
UFC 264 Pay Per View Main Card (on ESPN+ & PPV) 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. PST
- Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho
UFC 264 Prelims (on ESPN+ & ESPN) 8 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. PST
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin
- Niko Price vs. Michel Pereira
- Ryan Hall vs. Ilia Topuria
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis
UFC 264 Early Prelims (on ESPN+) 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. PST /
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski
*Fight card subject to change
With tons of storylines — and a rivalry renewed between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier — one thing is obviously clear: No sports fan wants to miss out on UFC 264, so make sure to tune in on ESPN+.
The only place to watch UFC 264 featuring Conor McGregor-Dustin Poirier 3 is on ESPN+, and you can order the fight and get a year-long subscription to the streaming service for just $89.98. The PPV for UFC 264 alone costs $69.99, so you’ll experience serious savings by getting yourself a subscription to ESPN+ right now.
And for those diehard UFC fans, get yourself ready for UFC 264 by watching some great ESPN+ Originals ahead of the fight — like The Return Of The Ultimate Fighter, and the 30 for 30 film Chuck & Tito.
As the exclusive home for all the action from inside the Octagon, ESPN+ is a must-have for every sports fan. So, if you’re already planning on watching UFC 264, you’ll want to make sure you score yourself all the dope content that the streaming service offers. Just look at some of the programming on ESPN+ that you’ll get with a subscription.
- 20 Live UFC Fight Nights Exclusively on ESPN Plus
- 100+ total UFC fights, including early prelims, prelims and main-card events
- Dana White’s Contender Series, which airs exclusively on ESPN Plus
- ESPN+ members get Ariel & The Bad Guy, as well as award-winning editorial coverage
- Classic Fights and Fight Replays
- Streaming UFC (including pay-per-view fights) from any device through ESPN+
ESPN+ is the one-stop shop to consume all sorts of your favorite content. And while waiting for UFC 264 to take place on July 10th, the streaming service will be a lifesaver to get your sports fix with hours of awesome content.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.