- Lewis has the most KO wins in UFC Heavy Weight History ranking #2
- Gane ranks #3 standing undefeated 9-0
- ESPN+ is the only place to watch UFC 265 – stream UFC 265 via ESPN+ here!
UFC is not waiting for reigning heavyweight world champion Francis Ngannou and has booked the interim title fight at UFC 265 between top 5 heavyweights Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane. With summer coming to an end, this may be one of your last chances this year to sit back and drink some beers with the guys. And what better way to spend that time than watching a 5 round showdown between two Top 5 heavyweights in the UFC.
Derrick Lewis, the #2 ranked knockout artist, is currently tied for most UFC knockout wins in UFC history with 12 so far. With his tremendous knockout power, you know Lewis is never truly out of the fight. Meanwhile, right behind in the rankings, Gane has looked fantastic through nine professional bouts, going undefeated so far. With the interim heavyweight gold on the line, every UFC fan should be prepared for August 7th for UFC 265.
With lots of potential excitement to be had at UFC 265, every sports fan will want to make sure to stream the event via ESPN+, which is the exclusive home for all things UFC. Trust us, this is not the time to skip out on watching sports.
The only place to UFC 265 is on ESPN+
UFC 265 is set for this Saturday, August 7th. And to make sure you’re all set for the hyped event, you can already order the event via ESPN+.
In addition to the headliner of The Black Beast vs. Ciryl Gane, the rest of the Fight Card has names like Jose Aldo, meaning you can lounge around all day enjoying the UFC. Take a look at the scheduled bouts below.
UFC 265 Pay Per View Main Card (on ESPN+ & PPV) 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT
- Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane
- Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Michael Chiesa vs. Vincent Luque
- Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
- Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney
UFC 265 Prelims (on ESPN+ & ESPN) 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Ed Herman
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
UFC 265 Early Prelims (on ESPN+) 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT
- Manel Kape vs. Ode’ Osbourne
- Miles Johns vs. Anderson Dos Santos
- Victoria Leonardo vs. Melissa Gatto
- Johnny Munoz vs. Jamey Simmons
*Fight card subject to change
With the interim heavyweight gold on the line between top 5 heavyweight contenders, you don’t want to miss out, so make sure to tune in to UFC 265 on ESPN+.
The only place to watch UFC 265 featuring Lewis-Gane is on ESPN+, and you can order the fight and get a year-long subscription to the streaming service for just $89.98. The PPV for UFC 265 alone costs $69.99, so you’ll experience serious savings by getting yourself a subscription to ESPN+ right now.
The World Wide Leader in Sports
And for those diehard UFC fans, get yourself ready for UFC 265 by watching some great ESPN+ Originals ahead of the fight — like The Return Of The Ultimate Fighter, and the 30 for 30 film Chuck & Tito.
As the exclusive home for all the action from inside the Octagon, ESPN+ is a must-have for every sports fan. So, if you’re already planning on watching UFC 265, you’ll want to make sure you score yourself all the dope content that the streaming service offers. Just look at some of the programming on ESPN+ that you’ll get with a subscription.
- 20 Live UFC Fight Nights Exclusively on ESPN Plus
- 100+ total UFC fights, including early prelims, prelims and main-card events
- Dana White’s Contender Series, which airs exclusively on ESPN Plus
- ESPN+ members get Ariel & The Bad Guy, as well as award-winning editorial coverage
- Classic Fights and Fight Replays
- Streaming UFC (including pay-per-view fights) from any device through ESPN+
ESPN+ is the one-stop shop to consume all sorts of your favorite content. And while waiting for UFC 265 to take place on August 7th, the streaming service will be a lifesaver to get your sports fix with hours of awesome content.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.