Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Allegedly Robbed By Strippers Of $3 Million Fight Check in Las Vegas
Last week after he got pummeled by Canelo Alvarez, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was filmed getting consoled by a bunch of strippers in his hotel room.
View this post on Instagram
Lmaooooo I'm hollerin!!! They said this was Julio Cesar Chavez Jr after his loss to Canelo, anything to take the pain away, right? No f*cks given 😭😭😭😭 at first I was wondering if this was an old video but then I slowed it down even looked at the thumbnail I selected closely and you could tell his eye is purple & marked up like it was after the fight so I don't know if it was the night of but you can see some bruising and swelling of the eyes. Golden Boy got us with that one Canelo vs Chavez Jr "CIVIL WAR" my ass let's hope #canelogolovkin in septiembre delivers SMH #chavezjr #boxingego
Chavez’s wife claims her husband was robbed of his $40,000 watch and his $3 million fight check by a group of strippers he met in Las Vegas after his fight against Canelo Alvarez.
Via The Daily Mail
Frida, told ESPN that the couple met a British man and some women at the hotel bar on May 8 before she went back upstairs to care for the couple’s daughter, Julia.
She claims those same people robbed Chávez of his phone, a $40,000 Hublot watch, and his $3 million check from the Alvarez fight after a night of partying.
She also hinted at the possibility that he may have been drugged that night and the women may have slipped something in his drink in an attempt to take advantage of him.
Frida said she believes the alleged robbery occurred around the hours of 5am and 6am
‘I had the check on the table, and when I checked the next day, there was no check,’ she told news site Remezcla. ‘The watch was also gone.’
A source close to Chavez’s team told ESPN that the $3 million check was later found by the MGM Grand.
Julio Cesar Chaver Jr. can’t do anything right.