Miami Dolphins Stadium Upgrade Will Shield Everyone From The Scorching Sun Except For The Opposing Team’s Bench

The Miami Dolphins are currently in the process of a $400 million renovation of their stadium. The bulk of the money is going towards a new canopy-roof that will shield 92 percent of the stadium from the sun. The other 8 percent of the stadium that won’t be shielded from the blistering sun will be the opposing team’s bench.

Of course this won’t be effective 100 percent of the time since the position of the sun does indeed change throughout the day but the thought of some asshole architect sitting in his office thinking up ways to torture opposing team’s benches is fantastic.

Jorge avatar
Brobible sports editor. Jorge is a Miami native and lifelong Heat fan. He has been covering the NBA, MLB and NFL professionally for almost 10 years, specializing in digital media. Email: