For the first time in 30 years, ESPN is broadcasting the 2020 PGA Championship, complete with Scott Van Pelt in the broadcast booth with former world No. 1 David Duval. Rather than terrestrial cable, the World Wide Leader is kicking off its 11-year deal with the PGA on its subscription streaming platform, ESPN+, with full morning and afternoon group coverage of Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Brooks Koepka, Jordan Spieth, and more.
The first Major of 2020, this year’s PGA Championship also marks the first major outside The Masters to ever be broadcast on a streaming subscription service.
If you’re not already familiar, it’s incredible easy to sign up for ESPN+ and synch it to broadcast on your smart TV or other devices.
All you do is sign-up for the service at ESPN.com and enter your payment information. ESPN+ costs $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year, giving you access to a broad range of other sports like UFC, MLB, and soccer. You can cancel at anytime. You can also opt for the bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month.
Once you’re signed up, you’re good to watch on the following devices:
- Computer by logging into ESPN.com
- Phone by downloading the ESPN app on board Android or iPhone.
- Tablet by downloading the ESPN app
- TV via the following devices and your smart TV, all of which you can download the ESPN app on – Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and more.
All you have to do is sign into your ESPN account on those respective devices and you’re good to watch the PGA Championship stream .
Here’s the schedule for Friday’s Featured Groups at PGA Championship.
Featured Group #1 (10a-10p ET)
- AM Group (11:33a ET) – Jon Rahm (E) / Phil Mickelson (+2) / Sergio Garcia (+3)
- PM Group (4:58p ET) – Tiger Woods (-2) / Rory McIlroy (E) / Justin Thomas (+1 )
Featured Group #2 (10a-10p ET)
- AM Group (11:22a ET) – Bryson DeChambeau (-2) / Adam Scott (-2) / Rickie Fowler (+3)
- PM Group (4:36p ET) – Brooks Koepka (-4) / Gary Woodland (-3) / Shane Lowry (-2
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.