This week, among their many other new sneaker releases, sees Nike dropping a new Origins Pack called “Discover Your Air” which includes a new-look Nike Air Max 95, Nike Air Max Plus, and Nike Air Max Plus 97.
All three retro-inspired shoes will sport the same color scheme of Hyper Jade, Flash Crimson, and Obsidian, with the Air Max 95 being the only one to be predominantly White. The trio also all feature striking infrared Swoosh branding.
Nike Air Max 95
• Synthetic leather, mesh, suede, and leather upper
• Polyurethane midsole with a visible Max Air unit
• Rubber outsole with a Waffle pattern
Nike Air Max Plus
• Double-lasted stretch synthetic upper features bold injected ribs
• Max Air units in the forefoot and heel
• Tuned Air technology in the heel of midsole
Nike Air Max Plus 97
• Max Air unit cushioning
• Knit upper
• Welded design lines inspired by the original Air Max 97
All three shoes drop on Thursday, August 23rd at Nike retailers including Foot Locker.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.