With the holidays now officially over, and most guys busy returning the gifts they really don’t want, it usually means you’ve put away your credit cards and shave tarted thinking about taking a break from buying a bunch of stuff for yourself. That’s blasphemy, because Original Grain Watches has a reimagined Barrel Collection that’s just waiting for guys (and ladies) to snatch up now.
Easily one of the hottest style of men’s luxury watches available, the Barrel Collection from Original Grain Watches takes on a bold approach to their best-selling design, which features an iconic wooden bezel. Staying true to the whiskey barrel-inspired design, the rivet detail flows through a refined polished to brushed casewall design making the new release even more handsome and eye-catching.
OK, so the season of giving might be over, but guess what’s coming up? Valentines Day. And, because we’re always looking for something unique to get our significant other to really show them how much we care, a handcrafted timepiece from the Barrel Collection from Original Grain Watches seems like the ideal way to do just that. Nothing quite says love like a high-quality watch.
- Here are some details of the updated Barrel Collection from Original Grain
- The Barrel’s 46mm features a sunburst dial and a diamond cut 24-hour wood subdial
- The Barrel 42mm features a double-layer dial and an eye-catching day/date window that is new to Original Grain
- The Barrel has 5 leather strap styles that features Horween leather and is certified by the Leather Working Group
- The women’s 36mm Barrel features brand favorite colorways, as well as other unique materials like mother of pearl — so your lady can finally stop stealing your watch
- Engraving is also available, which adds an extra touch of personalization for the special someone
Available this month, take a look at some more pics from the Original Grain Watches Barrel Collection below.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.