Pabst Blue Ribbon Just Made The Ultimate Ski Jacket And It Stashes Many, Many Beers
Hitting the slopes isn’t just about having the right gear. It’s about looking great and being comfortable, whether you’re deep in the backcountry with your Bros or chillin’ in the lift line.
A hard day of conquesting mountains (…or, pizza-slicing down Limelight) deserves a toast. Pabst Blue Ribbon came up with the perfect jacket for dominating the après-ski. PBR teamed up with 686 to create the 686xPBR Sixer, a limited edition ski jacket in traditional PBR red and royal blue. The jacket itself is made out of a waterproof, woven polyester fabric shell. The DWR treatment will keep you dry when you’re knee-deep in the fluffy stuff. The interior is lined with plenty of insulation to keep you warm while shredding gnar on a powder day: 80 grams in the body, 60 in the sleeves, and 40 for the hood.
But let’s talk about the real draw: The beer-holding capacity. Sometimes you wanna go full Aspen Xtreme after a day gliding around Breck’s Northstar glades. The Sixer has insulated pockets that hold six PBR tall boys. Two of the front pockets are cooler pockets with compression, along with other insulated stash spots. Inside, two mesh pockets hold three beers a pop. You can easily fit 11 or 12 tallboys in this badass jacket — enough for the whole squad!
- 10,000mm Waterproof / 10,000 gm2 Breathable + DWR
- infiDRY® 10k Fabric + DWR
- 80g Body/60g Sleeves/40g Hood Insulation
- Critically Taped Seams
- Insulated Cooler Front Pockets for Beverage Storage
- Back Inner Pockets for Beverage Storage
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Pant Jacket Connect System
- Adjustable Death Grip™
- Front Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Velcro Closure Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Internal Mesh Google/Storage Pocket
- Audio Pocket
- Inner Lycra Horseshoe Thumb Wrist Gaiter
- Silicone Inner Palm Grip (for cobalt only)
- Removable Bottle Opener
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Model: Height: 6’2″ (188cm), Weight: 180lbs (81.6kg), Size: Large
Dominate that après-ski, Bros.