This RVCA Hooded Bomber Jacket Is 34% Off And Will Be Your Go-To Jacket In Awful Weather
Stop standing in front of the closet and wasting time on choosing the right coat for crappy winter weather.
Here’s a coat that will handle anything Mother Nature tosses in your face.
The RVCA Hooded Bomber II Jacket offers a classic design, reinforced with weather-coating and warm insulation.
A heavyweight take on a traditional bomber, this cold weather jacket features a 1000mm weather-coating and 150g fill at the body.
Made with a brushed cotton exterior for a soft feel and clean look, the Hooded Bomber from RVCA is customized with an exposed metal zipper at the center front, buttoned chest pockets, and polar fleece-lined welt hand pockets.
- Brushed cotton jacquard
- 1,000mm weather-resistant finish
- Onion-quilted polyester taffeta
- 150 GSM body fill
- Rib bottom band and sleeve cuffs
- Metal zipper at center front
- Cotton drawcord and leather oval stopper at high-neck hood
- Polar fleece at waist welt pockets
- Snaps buttons at chest pockets
- Hidden snaps at waist welt pockets
Perhaps the best feature is the current pricetag – Just $79 (34% off) at ManOutfitters.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships, and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.