Easter Eggs, Cameos, References And Other Stuff You May Have Missed In ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
I don’t care how many times you see Avengers: Infinity War in the theater, there’s simply way too much to unpack without the help of a pause a rewind button. And considering the way the movie is blowing box office records away like Thanos snapping his fingers, it’s a pretty safe bet that we won’t get to use our remotes to see everything that happened for several months.
So, with that in mind, I have gathered up a nice litte handful of some of the goodies that appeared in Avengers: Infinity War that may have slipped by both your eye and/or your memory.
The first thing I’ll mention is the fact that, yo, that scene from the trailer you see above? Where the hell was that? Umm, I see The Hulk there! Hello?!
• That orange place Thanos was transported to and saw his little Gamora again is Soulworld, a “pocket dimension” contained within the Soul Stone.
• When Vision dies all of the color drains out of him, which makes him appear the way he does when he was a part of the West Coast Avengers in the comics.
• Red Skull references Thanos’s father, A’lars AKA Mentor, a member of the race of superhumans known as The Eternals, about which Marvel has been talking about making a movie.
• Speaking of Red Skull, in Captain America: The First Avenger he was played by Hugo Weaving. In Infinity War he was played by Ross Marquand of The Walking Dead.
• The Cauldron of the Cosmos that Tony Stark leans on, much to Doctor Strange’s dismay, allows The Sorcerer Supreme to look into history in the comic books.