After months, if not YEARS, of waiting, Disney+ is finally here! Starting today, you’ll be able to stream some of your all-time favorite Disney movies and TV shows on a platform that you can watch on practically any device. You can watch Disney Plus on your Smart TV, tablet, computer, phone, favorite gaming console, and more.
It’s a huge new step for binge-watching and digital streaming, since the service is bringing Marvel movies, new Star Wars shows, and Disney classics onto platform. And here the best part: There’s a Disney Plus 7-day free trial to get you hyped for all the content offerings on the service.
There’s also something else that you might be interested in — assuming you like nonstop streaming content on all your devices from places like Hulu and ESPN+, too.
Disney+ is launching with two really exciting offers: A Disney Plus free trial for your first week (sign up for the Disney+ 7-day free trial here, $6.99 a month afterwards) and Disney+’s exclusive bundle deal with Hulu and ESPN+.
You can get all three streaming services for just $12.99/month, giving you a wild amount of access to live TV, movies and classic shows that you’ve loved for years.
Pretty awesome, right?
So what exactly do you get when you bundle Disney+ with Hulu? To put it bluntly: everything you would from each service individually, but with more streaming content than you could even imagine. Plus, the fact that you get ESPN+ as part of the bundle deal is just an added bonus — especially for all you diehard sports fans out there.
For those wondering what’s going to be streaming on Disney+, here’s a look at some of the titles available for subscribers — which includes an insane amount of stuff to binge for hours upon hours.
- The Mandalorian (2019)
- Marvel’s Hero Project (2019)
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum (2019)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Toy Story (1995)
- Toy Story 2 (1999)
- Tron (1982)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989)
- Turner & Hooch (1989)
- Newsies (1992)
- Rookie of the Year (1993)
- Heavyweights (1995)
- Miracle (2004)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (2006)
Oh, and that doesn’t even begin to mention all the Star Wars movies and TV shows coming to the service.
Guys, you legit have access to nearly everything you could imagine. Now imagine all that bundled with all the titles that Hulu offers, too? If you’re salivating at that amount of content available, you’re not alone, because it’s pretty awesome.
As for what you can do with Disney+, here’s a look at a few details you might want to know about the new streaming service.
- Earlier this year, Hulu upped the number of streams from one to two devices on its limited-commercial plan. (Hulu rarely had enforced the one stream limit before this.) If you get the $12.99 bundle, you’ll only get one stream.
- ESPN+ allows you to stream on five devices at once, but if you get the $12.99 bundle, you’ll be limited to two streams at once.
- You’ll be able to stream Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ all at the same time on different devices.
- Disney+ will include 4K streaming in the $6.99 monthly plan and the $12.99 bundled price.
Talk about some A+ stuff, right?
Whether it’s to save some money on all those different streaming services, or to spend less and expand on your options of things to watch, bundling Disney+ with Hulu is the ideal way to watch all the best things. If that doesn’t sound ideal, you’re just not streaming right.
Remember, a Disney+ and Hulu bundle costs just $12.99/month, so there’s no reason not to get the most out of your streaming services by grouping these together.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.