What the heck did people do before the internet and streaming services? Read? Hahaha!! Suckers. Oh yeah, cable TV. Is that still a thing?
Anyhoo, speaking of the internet and streaming services, check out what’s new on Amazon Prime Video for the month of November 2019.
November brings four Amazon Original series, three Amazon Original movies and one Amazon Original kids special exclusively available for Prime members to stream or download at no additional cost to their membership.
• Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan – Season 2: After tracking a potentially suspicious shipment of illegal arms in the Venezuelan jungle, CIA Officer Jack Ryan heads to South America to investigate. Jack’s actions threaten to uncover a far-reaching conspiracy, leading him and his fellow operatives on a mission spanning the globe.
• The Man in the High Castle – Season 4: In the climactic final season, America will witness rebellion on both coasts as Juliana and Wyatt join forces with an emerging Black insurgency led by Bell Mallory. Takeshi Kido will be forced to reckon with the demons of his past, and John and Helen Smith’s lives will be forever changed after Smith steps through the Die Nebenwelt portal and travels the path not taken.
• One Child Nation: For more than 35 years, China enforced a radical experiment in population control, restricting couples to a single child and imposing harsh penalties on those who violated the policy. In the 2019 Sundance U.S. Grand Jury Prize-winning documentary, One Child Nation, Chinese-born filmmakers Nanfu Wang (Hooligan Sparrow) and Jialing Zhang dig fearlessly into the past with startling testimony from victims and perpetrators, including members of Wang’s own family, as well as archival footage, vintage propaganda materials and intimate first-hand accounts of the policy’s horrific consequences. A stunning, nuanced indictment of a program that prioritized a national agenda over human life, the film is a unique combination of personal and investigative filmmaking. Using essayistic, participatory and observational documentary styles, Nanfu and Jialing have created an unparalleled chronicle of Chinese history to preserve the collective memories of those who lived through the policy and those who still suffer from its effects.
• The Report: The Report is a riveting thriller based on actual events. Idealistic staffer Daniel J. Jones (Adam Driver) is tasked by his boss Senator Dianne Feinstein (Annette Bening) to lead an investigation of the CIA’s Detention and Interrogation Program, which was created in the aftermath of 9/11. Jones’ relentless pursuit of the truth leads to explosive findings that uncover the lengths to which the nation’s top intelligence agency went to destroy evidence, subvert the law, and hide a brutal secret from the American public.
• The Feed – Season 1: Based on the book of the same name, The Feed follows the family of Lawrence Hatfield, the man who invented an omnipresent technology called The Feed. Implanted into nearly everyone’s brain, The Feed enables people to share information, emotions and memories instantly. But when things start to go wrong and users become murderous, the family is driven apart as they struggle to control the monster they have unleashed.
In addition to being available on Prime Video, The Report (2019) will also have a theatrical release on November 15.
New films joining Prime Video in November include Bottom of the 9th, Creed 2, Instant Family, Low Tide, The Fanatic, The Souvenir and a number of classic James Bond films from Dr. No and Goldfinger to Tomorrow Never Dies and Die Another Day.
Football fans will also be able to catch more Thursday Night Football this month, starting with the Chargers at Raiders on November 7.
Coming to Prime Video Channels in November are Showtime’s Shameless: Season 10 and Ray Donovan: Season 7, Starz’s The Dublin Murders and the series premiere of HBO’s His Dark Materials, in addition to PGA Tour Live’s RSM Classic.
Check out the rest of the new additions hitting Amazon Prime Video in the month of November 2019…
A View To A Kill (1985)
Bad Santa (2003)
Big Top Pee-Wee (1988)
Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
Die Another Day (2002)
Double Jeopardy (1999)
Dr. No (1962)
Escape From Alcatraz (1979)
Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex * But Were Afraid To Ask (1972)
Fatal Attraction (1987)
Fire with Fire (2012)
For Your Eyes Only (1981)
From Russia With Love (1963)
Gloria (English Subtitled) (2014)
Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan: Season 2 – Amazon Original series
Licence To Kill (1989)
Light Sleeper (1992)
Live And Let Die (1973)
L.O.L. Surprise: Winter Disco Movie (2019) – Amazon Original kids special
Never Say Never Again (1983)
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
Save the Last Dance 2 (2006)
Summer’s Moon (2009)
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
The Counterfeit Traitor (1962)
The Firm (1993)
The Living Daylights (1987)
The Man with the Golden Gun (1974)
The Ring (2002)
The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
The World Is Not Enough (1999)
Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan: Season 2 – Amazon Original series
Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)
Training Day (2001)
Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Big Happy Family (2011)
Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Witness Protection (2012)
You Only Live Twice (1967)
Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013)
Thursday Night Football: Chargers @ Raiders (NFL)
One Child Nation (2019) – Amazon Original movie
Anna and the Apocalypse (2018)
Creed 2 (2018)
The Man in the High Castle: Season 4 – Amazon Original series
Bottom of the 9th (2019)
The Fanatic (2019)
Thursday Night Football: Colts @ Texans (NFL)
Costume Quest: Christmas Special – Amazon Original series
The Report (2019) – Amazon Original movie
Low Tide (2019)
NEW IN NOVEMBER – AVAILABLE FOR RENT OR PURCHASE ON PRIME VIDEO
Angel Has Fallen (2019)
NEW IN NOVEMBER – AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING ON PRIME VIDEO CHANNELS
America’s Test Kitchen Home for the Holidays (PBS Living)
His Dark Materials (HBO)
Shameless: Season 10 (Showtime)
The Dublin Murders (Starz)
Wolfhall (PBS Masterpiece)
Xavier Riddle and The Secret Museum: Season 1 (PBS Kids)
Ray Donovan: Season 7 (Showtime)
RSM Classic (PGA Tour Live)
Mr. Selfridge (PBS Masterpiece)
Wild Kratts: Vol. 17 (PBS Kids)
A Bad Moms Christmas (2017) (Showtime)