- Wellen’s remarkable Seawool fabric is made in part from recycled (pulverized) oyster shells and recycled plastic bottles that become incredibly soft
- This ‘Eat Wild Oysters’ t-shirt from Wellen in partnership with Seaborn Oyster Company in Charleston, SC is both incredibly soft but also amazing in design
- Read more GEAR articles here
One of my biggest completely irrational but slightly-realistic fears in life is developing one of those late-in-life allergies to shellfish. Because if I had the option to eat wild oysters every day for the rest of my life I 100% would. They are easily in my top 5 favorite foods even if I don’t get to eat them as nearly as much as I would like.
My love of oysters is what first grabbed my attention towards this ‘Eat Wild Oysters’ t-shirt from Wellen. This t-shirt design is part of a Huckberry/Wellen partnership with Seaborn Oyster Company in Charleston, South Carolina to help raise awareness about sustainable oyster farming.
The ‘Eat Wild Oysters’ tee from Wellen comes in Navy Heather and Light Grey Heather. The fabric is blended from pulverized oyster shells, recycled water bottles, rayon, and spandex. And the finished product is so soft it’s unbelievable. Let’s check it out:
Ultra-Soft ‘Eat Wild Oysters’ Tee Is Made From Recycled Oyster Shells
Full features of Wellen’s ‘Eat Wild Oysters’ t-shirt include:
- Crafted from Seawool: a fabric that’s made from recycled plastic bottles and oyster shells
- Made in collaboration with the folks at Seaborn Oyster Company out of Charleston, SC, with proceeds going directly to Seaborn’s wild oyster habitat restoration project in South Carolina
- Soft to the touch and feels great when you wear it
- Quick-drying and antimicrobial for fresh, comfortable all-day wear
- Soft-printed graphic
If you want to pick up Wellen’s t-shirt today it’s available exclusively at Huckberry. Just hit that ‘shop’ button below or anywhere throughout this article.
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.