You clicked this article for a reason. You’re ready to see some gains. The Exerbell will help you realize those gains in no time. It’s a fully adjustable and portable kettlebell. You fill it with sand or water to the size and weight of your choosing. Boom, you’ve got a full-body workout tool.
The Exerbell design is pretty genius. It’s a softshell that packs down flat and folds anywhere when it’s empty. You can stuff it in any bag when you are traveling. Then when you’re ready to use the Exerbell you fill it with water or sand, roll the top down like a dry bag, and clasp it shut tight. See how it works right here.
If filled to to the max, the Exerbell holds between 4-to-22 pounds of water and up to 30 pounds of sand. And since kettlebells have been sold out for most of the past year this really is a steal at only $60.
Full features of the Exerbell adjustable and portable kettlebell include:
- Versatile fitness tool that you fill with water or sand to the weight you desire
- Roll-top construction with a durable canvas handle and burly plastic buckle
- Built for functional exercises that can work the whole body: swings, squats, rows, curls, crunches and more
- Softshell construction is more comfortable to use than traditional iron weights and won’t damage floors or other surfaces Secure handle, leak protection, and double-layer construction guarantee nothing gets out
- Clearly visible interior weight markers so you can easily and accurately fill it to the weight you want
- Adjustable weight from 4lb up to 22 lb (water) and 30 lb (sand)
- Folds completely flat for easy storage and travel
Just hit that ‘shop’ button below to pick your Exerbell portable and adjustable kettlebell up today!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.