Father’s Day is just around the corner.
Shopping for Dad doesn’t have to be so hard this year; we all know he’ll never turn down electronics.
This year, we have a couple of clutch suggestions to enhance his home entertainment experience. Level dad’s home theater with the best WiFi out there, along with endless entertainment options and premium audio.
Upgrade Dad’s Internet with AT&T, get a $150 reward card + an additional $50 reward card
Dad loves those movie nights. With more streaming options than ever, it’s time for an Internet upgrade to keep him plugged in.
Dad deserves an upgrade to the 21st century. With daily video meetings, streaming your favorite movies and TV shows, and just browsing nonstop, having slow Wi-Fi just doesn’t cut it. But thanks to AT&T Internet, you can kiss all those Wi-Fi headaches goodbye, because AT&T Fiber brings super-fast Internet, and is powered by 1,000 Mbps to keep your entire home connected for a faster internet experience.
In addition to the $150 Reward Card that AT&T’s giving new Internet customers, those who sign-up for the Fiber option ONLINE (link below) will receive an additional $50 reward card when entering the code SUMMER50, meaning a total of $200 just for signing up. Card redemption req’d
As if that’s all not enough, there’s just one other perk worth noting when signing up for 1 GIG Internet 1000: HBO Max is included giving new customers the latest and greatest movies and TV shows to stream on a number of devices a $14.99 value.
If your dad is anything like my dad, he loves HBO. With HBO Max and lightning-fast Internet that can handle streaming, he’ll be able to watch thousands of his favorite movies and TV shows from over years.
It’s time to up upgrade your home connectivity with AT&T Fiber, delivering the internet speeds your family needs for work, school and play. And with a $150 Reward Card available + an additional $50 Reward Card when using the code SUMMER50, you can make the switch without breaking the bank.
AT&T Fiber: Limited availability in select areas. May not be available in your area. Call or go to att.com/getfiber to see if you qualify.
1* Internet speeds claims represent maximum network service capabilities and based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds for internet 1000 are typically up to 940Mbps due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. For more info. go to www.att.com/speed101
55″ Class Q900 QLED Smart 8K UHD TV
Nothing beats the spectacular experience of 8K TC. Samsung calls the Q900 QLED “our best TV ever”, featuring true-to-life picture quality, along with AI-powered intelligent upscaling and a stunning design.
Comes with smart home ready features – a truly remarkable TV experience.
Bose Smart Soundbar 300
The Bose Smart Soundbar 300 gives a bold, spacious sound and clear dialogue, along with rich bass for movies, music, and video games.
Bose made their most affordable soundbar sleek and elegant. Comes with built-in voice assistants and exclusive Bose Voice4Video™ technology so you can control your entertainment experience with voice command.
Best of all: It’s fast, simple, and easy to set-up.
AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender
Keep Dad on the grid! Expand the Wi-Fi coverage in any home or apartment with the AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender, which reduces weak spots and dead zones for increased speeds.
- Whole Home Wi-Fi Solution
- Wireless Connection: 1300AC + 300N Mbps dual-band wireless AP compliant with 802.11ac & 802.11n standards
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, Power; Both Ethernet ports may be used for back haul to gateway or front haul to client devices
- Compatible with 802.11a/b/g wireless standards
- Wireless Security Options: WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-Personal
- WPS Button for simple setup and secure connection with WPS supported wireless devices
- Dimensions: 116 x 116 x 48mm
43″ – 82″ Class TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2020)
Behold the power of Samsung’s ultra-fast Crystal 4k processor. The Crystal 4k processor turns everything you watch into stunning 4K, showing off hidden detail at four times the quality of Full HD.
The unit is sleek, elegant, and minimalistic, coming in a range of sizes to suit Dad’s favorite space.
Bose Smart Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
Hands down, the best over-ear headphones out there. The audio quality and range is crystal clear, whether you’re listening to music, taking calls, or in the zone to your favorite podcast.
- Available in four different colors (Black, Luxe Silver, Soapstone, Eclipse), which all have battery life of up to 20 hours, the latter is a limited color that delivers the most advanced experience from Bose Headphones 700. Eclipse is available as a bundle pack with a charging case that provides 40 additional hours of charge. That means great music without the worry of your headphones dying on you.
- The Bose Headphones 700 also easily synchs with the Bose Music app, ensuring your Bose smart products work together for a better listening experience.
- With 11 levels of noise cancellation, you can personalize your environment. Increase the noise cancellation to minimize distractions in loud places (like those safe morning coffee shop runs), or decrease it so you can hear all of life’s little sounds (like the birds chirping), giving you total control.
- Thanks to Bose SimpleSync™ technology, your Bose Headphones 700 can group with a Bose soundbar (500 or 700), giving you a personal TV listening experience. So if you’re listening to the news on the TV while working from home, the independent volume controls can lower or mute your soundbar while keeping your headphones as loud as you like.
- Fully optimized for both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Minimalist LED Lamp
Jazz up Dad’s man cave with some atmosphere lights. This minimalist LEDs lamp dynamically shifts between countless light combinations, delivering the perfect colors for any mood and enhancing whichever room its in.
This minimalist LED Floor Lamp from Lamp Depot is as cool as they come. This floor lamp tucks discretely into any corner and delivers stunning combinations of colors.
The integrated soft white LEDs are powerful, but they’re also capable of producing more than 16 million colors and lasting more than 50,000 hours. The intuitive remote makes shuffling through all of the color options a breeze.
BOOMPODS Bassline True Wireless Earbuds
Ear buds build with comfort in mind that look great and sound great, with a big Bluetooth range.
Samsung Sound Bar + Woofer For Under $200
Level up movie night with virtual 3D sound -Sound that moves all around you, including from above. Samsung’s HW-A550 2.1ch Soundbar features DTS Virtual:X technology for a rich audio experience, taking movie night to the next level.
Comes with a wireless subwoofer so that thunder in the movie actually sounds like thunder.
The Roku Ultra is an easy-to-use device for your dad to stream his favorite shows and movies, while experiencing them in the highest definition with the best sound quality. In addition to supporting his favorite platforms, comes with access to stream 500,000+ movies and TV episodes and millions of songs.
- Powerful quad-core processor and Roku’s best wireless range
- Dolby Vision®, Dolby Atmos®, and Bluetooth®
- Fast channel launch
- Lost remote finder, and private listening USB and Ethernet ports for ultimate connectivity
- Share videos, photos, and music from your Apple device using AirPlay.
- Includes Premium JBL headphones for private listening
- Lost remote finder
- Stream free TV, live news, sports, music, movies, and more
- Enhanced voice remote with personal shortcut buttons and TV controls
Bose Frames Tempo
Looks like something from an ’80s action movie, right?
And for that reason, the Bose Frames Tempo is totally awesome.
The Bose Frames Tempo allows you to experience high-quality sound AND UV eye protection without headphones. High-performance sport sunglasses with a revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio™ design that allows you to hear your music and your surroundings at the same time.
Just imagine mowin’ the lawn in these?
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.