What makes something a “classic”? Something that stands the test of time regardless of the trends of the day. That can be hard with style, especially when we’re talking about decades between now and a particular piece’s debut. That’s what makes Vans sneakers so cool and classic, and that’s why you need to grab pair of the Authentic 44 DX as part of Fresh Kick Friday.
This is the original design first created by Vans dating back to 1966. That’s almost 60 years of being a premier skating brand that everyone still knows and loves today. That’s impressive.
If you were a child of the late 90s-early 2000s like me, you grew up in an era when skateboarding ruled. I couldn’t stand on a skateboard to save my life, but I certainly spent enough time playing every skateboarding video game to yearn for that ability. I’ll settle for rocking the sneakers.
Vans UA Authentic 44 DX – Anaheim Factory Sneaker
- Anaheim Factory Authentic pays tribute to the shoes made in the first Vans factory in Anaheim, CA
- Updated for comfort with Ortholite® sock liners
- Includes original details like the higher glossed foxing tape and cotton laces
- Sturdy textile uppers are ready for a day at the skatepark or an evening at the cantina
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles provide a dependable grip
- Pictured above in OG Navy; also available in Classic White, Black, and Racing Red