Nothing completes your look quite like the right watch. You could waste your time with the glitz and glam of most watches, or you can get yourself a Detroit-made Shinola Runwell Field Watch.
The Motor City is a town of do-ers and makers who aren’t afraid to pull up their bootstraps and get the job done. Every time I visit Detroit, I’m blown away by the craftsmanship that you’ll find in shops and businesses across the city, and no one embodies that quite like Shinola. Their watches have the perfect balance of simplicity and durability combined with a timeless look. From head to toe, Huckberry has got you covered to look your best.
The Runwell Field Watch is available in Cream Dial/ OD Nylon Strap, Green Dial/Black Nylon Strap, and Safety Orange Dial/ Orange Nylon Strap, as seen below.
Order your Shinola Runwell Field Watch today. The clock is ticking!
- Accurate, reliable, and maintenance-free Argonite 703 quartz movement
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters
- Carbide-coated scratch-resistant stainless steel case for extra durability
- Four-layer lume for legibility, day or night
- Anti-reflective, double-domed sapphire crystal built to stand up to rough use
- Extra clean and readable matte velvet dial with simple display
- Thick printed numerals and indices
- Tough nylon field strap with a quick-release
- Classic pumpkin crown
- Includes military-inspired metal case
- Hand assembled in Detroit, MI
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.