Living in Florida, I don’t get to golf in pants nearly as often as I’d like to. But anytime I do these lululemon Golf Pants are the only pants I reach for. That’s a fact.
These lululemon Golf pants are the best I’ve ever encountered for feeling clean on the course even after you chunk a few shots or end up in the sand. They are excellent for temperature regulation when the sun comes out so you don’t get too hot. And right now, these pants that normally sell for $148 are just $81 at Huckberry, savings of $67. Let’s check ’em out!
Save $67 On The Lululemon Golf Pants Today In This Mid-Summer Sale
Full features of the lululemon Golf Pants include:
- Stretchy, water- and abrasion-resistant fabric movies with you so you can swing with confidence
- Ventilated gusset keeps things cool on the course
- Secure pockets hold your phone (or scorecard) with subtle style
- Small drop-in pocket holds tees, so you never have to go digging through your main pockets again
- Classic tapered fit gives glutes and thighs breathing room, then tapers to hem
You can pick up the lulumeon Golf Pants on Huckberry today where they’re marked down from $148 to $81 which is the steal of the Summer as far as I’m concerned. These 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane pants have the perfect fabric blend for the course and they fit better than anything else I’ve found on the market.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.