The New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Models Combine Power, Performance And Luxury Like Few Others
Following up on the unveiling of a wicked new AMG GT 4-door coupe that can hit a top speed of 195mph at the Geneva International Motor Show, Mercedes-AMG revealed a very impressive lineup of performance versions of their C-Class.
“The AMG C-Class is our best-selling model series and therefore a key cornerstone of our company’s success of recent years. We have therefore increasingly expanded our C-Class offer: customers can now choose between twelve models from the C-Class family. As part of the latest facelift, we have upgraded all variants of the model series even more substantially,” says Tobias Moers, CEO of Mercedes-AMG GmbH.
Here’s a quick checklist of some of the new and/or updated features Mercedes-AMG has added to their latest C 63 S models.
• AMG-specific radiator trim with vertical louvres in high-gloss chrome
• New side skirts plus aerodynamically optimized AMG light-alloy wheels
• A choice of two aerodynamically optimized wheel designs for the C 63
• Remodeled twin tailpipe trim elements in high-gloss chrome
• Optional AMG Performance seats
• A new generation of AMG steering wheels with built-in Touch Control buttons
• An AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9G transmission
• The AMG TRACK PACE which records over 80 vehicle-specific sets of data ten times per second
• A fully automatic, electronically controlled AMG RIDE CONTROL damping system