There are some days when my golf game is far gone the only real pleasure comes front driving around in a golf cart. Yes, that’s sad.
Hook me up with one of these Mercedes-Benz style golf carts and I don’t care what the hell my score is on the day, I’ll have a great time.
Mercedes-Benz has officially announced the new “Mercedes-Benz Style Edition Garia Golf Car.” The result of a cooperation between Mercedes-Benz Style, Daimler Business Innovation and the well-known luxury golf cart manufacturer Garia, this golf sports car comes equipped with
- Integrated onboard touchpad that displays several car functions, as well as the layout of the golf course, current position and an electronic score card.
- Built-in refrigerator under the bench seat and a storage tray under the dashboard to hold a row of golf balls at one time.
- Hands-free system with Bluetooth connection and hi-fi speakers integrated into the rear roof frame, allowing music from any smartphone.
- Range of up to 50 miles with a top speed of 19 mph.
- Use of LED technology in headlamps, ensuring good visibility in any weather conditions.
I’d probably hit my ball into other fairways on purpose. “Be right back, I need to take this puppy over a couple holes!