I try not to preach to people what they should and shouldn’t be doing to better themselves. Nobody’s perfect, myself included. However, I will offer one tip that too many overlook: drink more water. Stay hydrated. Personally, I don’t go anywhere without my Nalgene bottle, and neither should you if you take your active outdoor life seriously.
BUY NOW VIA HUCKBERRY
There are so many water bottle options out there these days. Some of them are great, and some just feel like the trend of the moment. Why not go with one that’s stood the test of time? I’ve been filling up Nalgene bottles since high school. Not only do they last forever (I’ve had my current one for years), they let you know exactly how much water you’ve drank. Getting to the bottom feels like an accomplishment. Drink four and you’ve made it to a gallon.
Plus, they’re a great vessel for fun stickers. My bottle is currently covered with stickers from breweries and weird bands. Always a great conversation starter.
It feels good to know that you’re lending a helping hand by cutting down on regular plastic bottles. Nalgene has taken it a step further by building its classic wide-mouth bottle with sustainable materials derived from landfill-bound plastics.
Nalgene Wide Mouth Sustain Water Bottle – 32oz
- The iconic Nalgene water bottle, now made with sustainable materials
- Constructed from a sustainable resin material that’s 50% derived from landfill-bound plastics
- BPA/BPS-free for safe, great-tasting sips every time
- Insanely durable construction is built to last for decades
- Dishwasher-safe for convenience
- Fits most water-filtration devices for ease of use in the backcountry
- Wide mouth design easily fits ice cubes
- Leakproof thread design backed by Nalgene’s time-tested Leak-Proof Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Pictured above in Slate Blue; also available in Glow Green, Seafoam, and Trout
BUY NOW VIA HUCKBERRY
Check out the full line of water bottles and drinkware available at Huckberry at the link below!
SHOP HUCKBERRY WATER BOTTLES
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.