Hope everyone had a wonderful (and warm) Memorial Day Weekend! It was an absolutely gorgeous weekend here in Milwaukee filled with grilling, chilling, and cold brews. We don’t take that for granted here, especially when our springtime can be filled with blizzards. Shorts weather is serious business here, even if it means wearing them the first time the temperature is above 50 degrees.
I’m a tall guy with tree-trunk thighs, so I can’t wear every slim-and-slender pair of shorts on the market. That’s why I’m obsessed with the Flint and Tinder 365 Short available at Huckberry.
I’m all about clothes that prioritize comfort but also won’t sacrifice style. The 365 Short make just as much sense when you’re mucking it up in your buddy’s backyard as they do when you’re headed to a nice brunch. Plus, Huckberry just re-stocked the shelves with a variety and in-seams to fit everyone’s taste and thick thighs.
Flint and Tinder 365 Short
- Cut like a chino, stretches like a performance short
- 7” inseam falls a couple of inches above the knee
- Made with 2% spandex for stretch and 98% cotton for softness
- Carefully constructed from an 8 oz blended fabric, making it the ideal weight for year-round wear
- Garment-dyed for a soft, comfortable fit right out of the box
- Premium YKK zipper fly
- Preshrunk for an ideal fit right out of the box
- Available in 5″, 7″, and 9″ inseams
- Pictured above in Charcoal; also available in 9 additional colors
Shop the full Flint and Tinder collection at Huckberry at the link below!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.