It’s no secret that I love wearing shorts almost every day. I need to feel the breeze on my tree-trunk thighs or I will overheat like an old laptop. Unfortunately, there are times when I have no choice but to wear long pants, but I don’t want to give up an inch of comfort. Thankfully, Wellen solved that problem with their Cotton Linen Easy Pants.
We’re talking about all the comfort of sweatpants with the look and style of chinos that you could easily get away with when you go out to eat or have to impress the in-laws. I mean, who doesn’t love a drawstring? It gives you all the freedom and comfort you need when you’re indulging in extra beers and hot dogs this summer. Carbs don’t count when it’s nice outside. Belts are for suckers.
Wellen Cotton Linen Easy Pants
- Easygoing, everyday pants packed with versatile, laidback style
- Straight fit is effortlessly flattering
- Cotton/linen blend fabric is breathable and comfortable in the heat
- Non-functional fly for a tinge of sophistication
- Elastic drawstring waist for a relaxed fit
- Side slant pockets and button closure rear pockets for all your EDC
- Zig-zag stitching on the back pocket welts
- Available in straight and slim fits
Wellen has a ton of great summer gear available at Huckberry, from swimwear to linen shirts. Check them all out at the link below!