Teens are dumb. Teens are so, so dumb

If the first part of a challenge or dare is “pour rubbing alcohol on chest” just don’t do it.

Especially if the next step is “light chest on fire.”

A 15-year-old boy in Kentucky had to learn the hard way, however, after he attempted a stunt called the “fire challenge” that’s been popping up on sites like Facebook and YouTube.

“I just poured alcohol on it, and lit it, and it just automatically went and burst,” the teenager, who suffered second-degree burns, tells WKYT-TV.

Just like it said on the warning label? Or do those also have to be posted in a YouTube video for all the morons. How about Vine? Just six seconds of someone screaming “Don’t be stupid!” might do the trick.

“Unbearable,” the teen says. “Literally after it got put out it was already blistering.”

Well thank god there was already rubbing alcohol on it.

[via USA Today]

Chris Illuminati avatar
Chris Illuminati is a 5-time published author and recovering a**hole who writes about running, parenting, and professional wrestling.