5 Concerns I Have Now That Gay Marriage Is Legalized Nationwide:
- Just when I thought I couldn’t take one more obnoxious wedding album on Facebook, the flood gates have opened.
- Now I will feel even more alone being that 40-year-old unmarried dude still doing molly and hitting the clubs.
- I will get invited to more weddings and I don’t even own a suit.
- That dude Dale from high school will call me a ‘fag’ on Facebook for being cool with gay marriage. I fucked your girlfriend, Dale. Ask her.
- I have to listen to Fox News pundits like this dipshit present preposterous hypotheticals on how gay marriage will lead to the apocalypse.
In case you didn’t catch that:
We’re just trying to think about the ramifications, when a precedent is set, what it means down the road, right?
So, suppose three people say “We want to be a marriage. We’re three people and we love each other and we want to be a marriage. What’s to prevent that under this?